Available at Medina & Brunswick Libraries, Digital Creation Stations feature Apple Mac mini computers with Magic Trackpads and Adobe Creative Cloud. Edit photos or video, create illustrations and animations, design your own posters and much more at your library. A DSLR Camera and Cubelight lightbox are also available. They can be used to take photos of a variety of items for inventory, sales, marketing and personal use. Adobe Creative Cloud includes Acrobat Professional, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and more.
Temporarily unavailable at Medina Library due to construction.
Digital Creation Station Procedures
- Walk ins may use the Digital Creation Stations for 1 hour with the option to increase their time by 15 minute increments if the station is not reserved.
- Reservations may be made for up to 3 hours up to 1 month in advance by calling Medina Library at 330-725-4257 or Brunswick Library at 330-273-4150 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only the member who placed the reservation is permitted to check in and out of the Digital Creation Station.
- Closes 30 minutes before the Library closes.
- Members must save their work on an external memory source or via email. All work WILL BE DELETED from the machine at the end of the session.
- Members may only use 20 lb. weight paper. Any other paper is prohibited.
- Headphones must be used for audio projects and volume must be such that other members will not be disturbed.
- No food or drink of any kind is permitted in the Digital Creation Station area.
- All users must abide by the MCDL Internet Use policy and all other applicable policies as adopted by the MCDL Board of Trustees.
- Additional information and guidelines are available at Medina and Brunswick Libraries.