The seven year appointment begins Jan. 1, 2021 and ends Dec. 31, 2027.
- Serve a seven-year term (or fill an unexpired term).
- Attend and participate in all regular and special meetings of the board. Regular meetings are held on the third Monday of every month at 6:00 pm. Serve on at least one committee and be available for committee meetings as needed.
- Develop policies for the orderly operation of the library.
- Serve as the connecting link between the library and the community. Be an advocate who understands the vital role the library plays in the community.
- Review and approve the library budget.
- Work with staff to plan for the future success of the library.
- Oversee the evaluation and hiring of the library Director and Business Manager/Fiscal Officer.
- Share a commitment to intellectual freedom.
Application deadline: Fri., Nov. 6, 2020
Return applications to:
Judge Collier, Courtroom #1
93 Public Square, Medina, OH 44256
Attn. Terry George